[gedit-list] Gtksourceview-sharp for Windows

Hello gedit-list,

First, thank you for making your work available!

I'm working with a group to create a IDE for computer science
education. The application is written in IronPython, uses Mono, Gtk#,
and gtksourceview-sharp. All is well, at least on Linux. Would like to
have the same gtksourceview on Windows, but I can't figure out how to
make the DLL, or where to find compatible binaries.

I'm using Mono 2.8.1. In IronPython, this works great on Linux:

"""
import clr
clr.AddReference("gtksourceview2-sharp")
import GtkSourceView
"""

I realize that I'll probably need gtksourceview.dll low-level
binaries, and the C# wrapper for that. But I am not sure how to build
these on Windows.

If anyone has pointers for building this on Windows (or getting
binaries) that would be great.

Thanks again,

-Doug