[gedit-list] New gedit plugins ?

Hello,

First thanks to all who are working on this great text editor !

I'm using two new plugins that I find very useful :

- Advanced find / replace :

http://code.google.com/p/advanced-find/

Main feature : Find / Replace in active / all / opened documents

- gedit-saveprompt

https://github.com/jessevdk/gedit-saveprompt

This has just been discuted in mailing-list and I'll try it because I also think this would be a great thing to not ask saving an empty file.

It's very easy to install a plugin for gedit but I wonder if it could be planned to add them in default gedit-plugin package ?

Thanks in advance. Best regards,

Xavier