[gedit-list] gedit documentation

Hi All,

I understand that gedit 2.91.1 was recently released (congrats - woohoo! : -), and that there will be at least a couple of interim releases until the 3.0 release. I want to make sure that the updated documentation is ready for inclusion in Gnome / gedit 3.0, so I'm curious to know about the timing for this.

Right now I would estimate that the documentation is about 1/3rd complete, but it is fairly-well "stubbed-out," and I'm spending about 2-3 hours/wk in adding more updates and providing fixes.  I expect that I'll move along pretty quickly, and will have things well situated within a few weeks.  What release would be good to target for inclusion of the new documentation, and what date should I target to have things mostly done?

The docs are currently up at: http://gitorious.org/gedit-docs

Thanks, all,

Jim