[gedit-list] Change color highlighting of search hits (Classic)

Hi,

I'm using gedit 2.22.3 on Ubuntu 8.04, with the Classic color scheme.

While all search hits are shown in yellow, precisely the current one is shown in a kind of dark gray. This makes it rather hard to spot the hit that the Find function is currently at, because all that yellow distracts the eye from the gray string actually being most important in that instant.

This is why I would prefer having the colors the other way round: highlight the current search hit occurrence in yellow, the other occurrences in some less obtrusive color (gray or what else).

How can I change the colors accordingly?

I already know that I ought to look in /usr/share/gtksourceview-2.0/styles/classic.xml (and fiddle with a private copy of it). While definitely the line

will allow me to change the general search hit background color, I don't have any clue about how to change the background color of the *current* search hit.

(I suspect its color is influenced by the fact that the Find function selects it: after clearing the highlighting the background turns from dark gray to some kind of pale pink.)

Any help would be much appreciated.

  Yves