Re: [gedit-list] Javascript code outliner?

Dne 18.11.2010 13:31, kaleb moreland napsal(a):
> I took a look and it turns out that I already have this plug-in
> installed (the name didn't ring a bell, it's been a long time :-).  As I
> said before, it works great for Python files but not at all for
> Javascript ones (*.js).  ctags is installed on my Ubuntu box.  Any ideas
> on what I might be missing?

Works for me (see attached; although I don't use gedit that much any
more). Is there anything interesting printed to stderr (run gedit from
gnome-terminal to find out)?

Matěj

A child can go only so far in life without potty training.  It
is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents
were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's
state legislators.
        -- Dave Barry