[gedit-list] How to get a plugin registered on the gnome page

Hello,
I've recently written a plugin that provides an interactive console mode for Ocaml language, and I was wondering how to have it referenced under "third party plugins" on the gnome development page. I've tried to contact a member of the development team, but got no answer so far. I've browsed extensively the gnome website, but whereas there are lots of information about how to write a plugin, I've found no help at all on what you are supposed to do when you've actually written one.
Thanks to anyone that can point me in the right direction.
Best regards to all,
A. Dumoulin