[gedit-list] Adding items at the beginning of the toolbar

Hi all,

i optimize my plugins (New from Template, Language Reference and Browser Preview).

For the "New from Temlate" plugin i'd like to add a button at the beginning of the toolbar.

Is it possible? My buttons are alway added at the end, because they create a new "toolitem" instead of adding the action to an existing "toolitem".
Is there a way to get the names of existing "toolitem"?

Cheers
Eckhard.