Re: [gedit-list] Python Threads

Great news!

I tried compiling the source and some of my libraries are out of date like gio and glib. I can probably figure out how to update them but I am not sure what that would do to the rest of my system.

How do you generally work on gedit? Do you follow the trunk of gnome development or do you just upgrade the libraries that you need? Just curious. I don't mind breaking my system but if you have any tips on how to get gedit compiling easier that would be great!