Re: [gedit-list] feedback

Ozgur Deniz Demirci wrote:

> 2) To navigate between tabs, I think it is much easier to use Ctrl +
> Page Up or Down, instead of Ctrl + Alt + Page Up or Down. Also, as far
> as I can see, it is more common in other Linux programs.

The current assignment for Ctrl + Page Up/Down just moves to the start/end
of the current paragraph.  When you aren't using text wrapping, this is the
same as Home/End.  Also, it's similar to Ctrl + Up/Down, which moves to the
start/end of the previous/next paragraph.  So I wonder if anyone would even
miss those uses if Ctrl + Page/Down were re-assigned.  I just checked
Firefox, XChat, Geany, Eclipse, and GNOME Terminal, and they all use them
for tab navigation.  It seems like an idiosyncrasy of Gedit.