Re: [gedit-list] osx package: disable font antialiasing

Mihail Stoyanov wrote:

> I use the native osx gedit package (2.28.3 under osx 10.5.9). Just spent
> the
> last few hours trying to disable font antialiasing but i am starting to
> lose
> hope. Could you please tell me if it's possible? Thanks in advance!

Gedit doesn't do anything to antialias text.  Its text is rendered through
GTK.  On my Linux system, the GConf key
/desktop/gnome/font_rendering/antialiasing can be set to "none" to disable
it for all GTK apps, but I don't think there is a simple way to disable it
just for Gedit.  I use a font that doesn't antialias.