[gedit-list] Update on gedit documentation

Hi All,

As some of you know, I volunteered to contribute to the gedit documentation, and just wanted to provide a quick update on the documentation status.

For now I have created a good number of topic stubs in a gitorious repository [0], and am still in the process of "stubbing out" the documentation.  I haven't yet attempted to place the topics into any kind of meaningful order, and topic titles and groupings may change slightly, but feedback is always welcome.

If you want to view the status of the docs, you can clone the repository, and then view the docs in yelp.  For example, if you clone the docs folder to your home directory, you can view the docs by entering:  yelp ~/gedit-docs/     Yelp 2.3X should be able to display the docs just fine.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to share.  Thanks, and I'll be in touch soon.

Jim

[0] http://gitorious.org/gedit-docs