Re: [gedit-list] Comment wrapper

I've been using a script in AutoKey to do this, but I've just made a gedit
plugin for it.
http://code.google.com/p/gedit-rewrap/

It will maintain the exact indentation and/or leading comment markers from
the first line.  It uses gedit's right margin setting for the width and
handles any hard tabs based on the gedit tab width setting.