Re: [gedit-list] win32 or only some win32?

Okay.
Thanks for your efforts.

Perhaps a heads up to whoever does the web page to narrow it down a
bit more. There are ten Windows families that do 32-bit and I'm
guessing your build won't work on five of them.
"XP or newer" might be all it needs.
I'll give them their file back if they give me my 22MB back. :]

Best wishes.