Re: [gedit-list] Window Geometry

Mike B. wrote:
Dear All,

Here is my question again, in case my previous email did not reach you:

Does gedit respect the X11 geometry option? gedit -geometry 100x100+0+0 gives:
Unknown option -geometry
Run 'gedit --help' to see a full list of available command line options.

Any way to specify the gedit window geometry from the commandline?.

No, this is not possible at the moment. There is also already a bug report open about this.

I've tried setting values in ~/.gnome2/gedit/gedit-2 but these seem to be ignored/overwritten by gedit.

Thanks,
Mike.

Get your new Email address! <http://sg.rd.yahoo.com/aa/mail/domainchoice/mail/signature/*http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/aa/>