Re: [gedit-list] Cannot configure the Draw Space/Tab plugin

The problem here is that for some reason gconf is not creating the schemas anymore if they don't exists,
this particular bug has been fixed, though you could open the gconf-editor create the schemas for the drawspaces
plugin and it will work.