[gedit-list] Cannot configure the Draw Space/Tab plugin

Hello

I'm on Archlinux using Gedit 2.28.3 with Gedit-plugins (I don't remember if this package is needed for the plugin who does me the problem). When I try to configure the draw space/tab plugin, whatever I do it never change anything. For example I want to not draw spaces, or to draw new lines, I select/unselect the options and when closing/reopening it is as if I didn't select/unselect anything. Maybe a problem for writing the new parameters ? Which file contains the plugin configuration ? Or could it be another thing ?

Regards,
Guy Champollion