Re: [gedit-list] how to set background color

Petr Mach wrote:
Hello,

I use Cobalt color theme, which has dark blue background. My problem
is that plugins (i.e. file browser plugin) ignore this setting and use
a white background. This is bad for my eyes. I was modified background
color in python script for class browser. But i do not know, how to
set background for file browser plugin. Any idea? Thanks.
You cannot really modify it nicely. What you could try is from a plugin simply get the side panel, walk the widget tree until you find the file browser widget, and modify the background color. It's dirty, but it could be done.
Petr Mach