[gedit-list] Random words in a gedit saved file

I find that when i am using gedit that I frequently leave stray makes in a
file. This can be very annoying when I then try to compile the file.

Here is what am I doing. For instance, say that I gedit a file in Ubuntu
linux. I then seach for a word or phrase. I do not find it. I

then close the file and it asks me if I want to save changes. What changes?
I just searchd the file and found nothng. I then save changes.

I compile and get a whole lot of wierd errors. I look back at the source
file and find random placement of the word or phrase that I had saearched
on.

Why is it there? I did not intentionally put any of those marks there.

newport_j