[gedit-list] a suggestion on user-selectable default "line ending" format

To: gedit-list gnome org
Monday, August 16th 2010

Please consider making the Save As file format ("line ending") DEFAULT (Unix/Linux, Mac OS Classic, Windows) user-chooseable/settable by the user. I need to save .txt files in Windows format on my Ubuntu machine, and every time I save a new file, I have to go in the file-format/"line ending" menu and select "Windows". Please make GEdit so that I can go into preferences once and make Windows the on-going default file format/"line ending"!

Thanks!

Ted
ntholman juno com

3 Free Credit Scores
Access Your 2010 Credit Report and Free 3-Bureau Credit Scores Instantly!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c69461ab02db718e3ast06vuc