Re: [gedit-list] Weird Syntax Errors

Jean-Philippe Fleury a écrit le 2010-04-23 08:07 :
> I have too this annoying bug for a very long time, and it still occurs
> with gedit 2.30.0. I just don't know how to reproduce it, but it happens
> often.

I found a way to reproduce the bug:

1) Create a PHP file with this content:

<?php $classes = 'classe1 classe2 classe3'; ?>
<ul>
	<li class="">test</li>
</ul>

2) Go to the line 3, between the two quotation marks, and write this
content:

<?php echo $classes; ?>

The cursor (marked as | in this example) is now at the end of the class
attribute:

	<li class="<?php echo $classes; ?>|">test</li>

4) Press "Shift" and then click left on the beginning of the attribute,
just after the opening quotation mark.

5) Copy the selection with "Ctrl+c" and then paste with "Ctrl+v".

Actual result: all the attribute content is gray. See the attached
screen shot.

Additional information: it's not always always reproducible. I don't
know why.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe