Re: [gedit-list] select line from left margin

Jesse van den Kieboom-2 wrote:

> And it is fixed. What is supported is the following:
>
> Double-click or:
> Ctrl+Click: Select the line
> Shift+Click: Extend selection until line
> Click: Move cursor to line

Thanks.  I didn't know about those.  Those are nice.

One problem though, unless it's just my older version (2.22.3), is that if I
shift-click on a blank line below the previous location, the next line below
it is included in the selection.

What works well for me, for selecting multiple lines, is to click the line
below them and then shift-click the top line.