[gedit-list] default file save/open directory

Hello,

Seems Geany always takes as _default_ save (and open) directory the user's home dir. I find this unconvenient when constantly working in another one. I cannot find any setting or whatever to indicate another default directory. A user setting could also be changed in a few seconds according to the project one is currently working on, thus following one's actual needs.
What do you think?

denis

vit esse estrany ☣

spir.wikidot.com