Re: [gedit-list] GEdit 2.30 Auto Indentation Behaviour Change?

Jesse van den Kieboom-2 wrote:
> There has indeed been an intentional change in this behavior. This new
> behavior is more consistent with other editors, and also makes more
> sense because you avoid trailing whitespaces in files.
I am not using 2.30 yet, but I would much prefer to keep the old behavior
myself.  I'm sure it's a welcome improvement for some, but I think there
should be a checkbox in the Editor preferences for it.
Sent from the Gnome - Gedit mailing list archive at