Re: [gedit-list] IDL Highlighting source in Gedit

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 6:11 PM, <a lucas geolnet net> wrote:
Dear Ignacio,

is there any way to get case-sensitive="FALSE" for some  <context id> ?
I tried to add into <context> and into <style id> without success. thank you for
your help!
Have a look at: http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gtksourceview/tree/gtksourceview/language-specs/pascal.lang
you can have that for all context with:
  <default-regex-options case-sensitive="false"/>

Regards.

Antoine

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gtksourceview/tree/gtksourceview/language-specs/idl.lang