Re: [gedit-list] Announcing Gedit Developer Plugins

On Sun, 2009-09-13 at 21:30 +0200, mlunzena uni-osnabrueck de wrote:
> These plugins contain several interesting features. Unfortunately it
> overwrote my global snippets (snippets/global.xml) :-( and I lost
> several of my own snippets.

I am very sorry.

I changed the installer to not install any snippets. I removed the old
release, which I can see 2 other people have downloaded. The safe
version is. gedit-developer-plugins-2.26.2.tar.gz which can be
downloaded from https://launchpad.net/gdp/+milestone/0.1

--

__C U R T I S  C.  H O V E Y_______
Guilty of stealing everything I am.