[gedit-list] Obex / Bluetooth File Saving

I've created a mapping for my cell phone in ubuntu through obex gvfs. It
works, I can download and upload files in Nautilus.
But then I tried to edit the files in my phone directly with gedit, but it
was opening them in read-only mode. So I've used the same trick for allowing
sftp writing mode in old versions of gedit, through gconf-editor, adding the
"obex" protocol.
Now gedit opens the files in write mode, but gives me an error when I try to
save them. It says gedit can't handle obex protocol in writing mode.
Is there any workaround for this?
Thanks!