Re: [gedit-list] Plugins to Windows-version of Gedit

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 3:39 AM, Ignacio Casal Quinteiro
<nacho resa gmail com> wrote:
> The reason those plugins aren't in windows is because right now
> python is not properly working on windows, so till we get that
> fixed we are not gonna have those plugins on windows.
> Hope will be soon.
>
> Regards.
>
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Sergey <post-2 list ru> wrote:
>>
>> Dear developers!
>>
>> Turn, please, in the MS Windows-version of  Gedit following plugins
>> --Snippets, Project Manager, Encoding. Inclusion of these plugins from
>> Linux-version to the Windows-version of the editor is not working. This
>> is a very important addition for me, because I work in parallel Linux
>> and MS Windows. Sorry for my bad English.
>> Thank you in advance. I await with impatience.
>>
>> Sergey, Russian Federation
>>
>> MS Windows XP SP2 (office)
>> Ubuntu Linux 8.10 (home)

It may not help, but I just wanted to say that I'm also keen to see
gedit's full functionality working under Windows.  I use Windows at
work and Linux at home and would like to use gedit at both places.

Your work is very much appreciated.

Regards,

Russell Dickenson
Australia