[gedit-list] Spell Checker in Windows

I have recently started using Windows 7 due to a hardware/driver issue in Ubuntu. I love gedit and I've been trying to get it working in Windows. What steps do I need to take to get the "Spell Checker" plugin working? Currently, I have the plugin enabled, but there are no languages listed under "Set Language."

I have installed Aspell with an English dictionary (and I know that aspell is working properly), but I don't think gedit knows where to find it.

Thank you,
David