Re: [gedit-list] New Plugin for Gedit [TypingTutor]

Mohan R wrote:
> I already mailed about this to Jeff Waugh <jdub gmane org>,
> live.gnome.org maintainer, and waiting for his response.

Finally, I resolved the problem, because of the numbers in my username,
I was not able to edit 'Gedit/Plugins' page. If 'username' contains
numbers, wiki will accept the username and create account, but we can't
modify any pages with it.

Olav Vitters revealed this 'username' restriction secret in
gedit-web-list. Thanks to Olav.

Thanks,
Mohan.