Re: [gedit-list] New Plugin for Gedit [TypingTutor]

Mohan R wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My name is mohan, I developed a simple plugin called 'TypingTutor'
> to practice keyboard typing. I hope it will be useful for
> users to practice touch typing in their native language.
>
> Gedit have a wonderful support for Unicode. Special Thanks to the
> developers who created GeditView, and GeditDocument. It makes life
> easier for me to develop this plugin with full Unicode support.
>
> TypingTutor will have two text area, while inserting character in lower
> text area, it will be compared with the character which is present at
> the same position in the upper text area. If both characters not
> matched, the inserted character will be marked in red.
>
> Source code and a patch to gedit is attached with this mail. Also I'll
> improve this plugin from the following location,
>
> 	http://github.com/mohan43u/TypingTutor/tree/master
>
> Waiting for comments and suggestions.
>
> Thanks,
> Mohan R.

Sorry to pollute the mailing list,

I actually mailed two times about 'TypingTutor', this is the one which I
sent first and bounced because of attachment size. Out moderator is kind
enough to accept it.

By the way, I'm stuck with one more problem. I created an account in
live.gnome.org. Also I logged in, but I'm not able to edit
'Gedit/Plugins' page, I'm not getting 'edit' link in right side 'control
panel'.

In my preferences, there is no way to choose 'editor'. I'm getting
option to select the 'editor' theme.

Is there any change in accounts settings options? how can I edit
'Gedit/Plugins' page? Why 'Gedit/Plugins' page showing as 'Immutable Page'?

Thanks,
Mohan R.