[gedit-list] what is the keyboards accelerators policy in gedit?

Hi Gedit Team,

Good Morning,

As you all know, I am in process of translating gedit into URDU, so there are some issues which I need to address all the times.

I request you all to let me know "what is the keyboards accelerators policy in gedit?". Because in the main menu of gedit, some starting alphabets of both English and Urdu languages are same. For example, in File drop down menu of gedit "Save" and "Save As" are starting with same charactors of English, on the otherhand, it is also same in Urdu Language.

I can use second charactor "A"  like in "Save As" but it should be clear by policy. I would be thankful to you all if someone can clear this to me.

Kind regards,

Khalid Sharif Ghalib