Re: [gedit-list] New Colour Schemes

Il giorno dom, 03/05/2009 alle 11.42 +0530, ashmeet pala ha scritto:
> hi
>
> I am looking forward to include some new colour schemes in my gedit.
> But i am not well acquainted with the process. Can you please explain
> me how to do it

We do not yet have an official doc explaining how to create a style
scheme file, but if you look at the existing ones the format should be
pretty straight forward.

Once you created a new style scheme it can be added to gedit using the
"Add..." button in the "Font & Colors" page of the preference dialog.

You can add your new style schemes to this wiki page:
http://live.gnome.org/GtkSourceView/StyleSchemes

Ciao
	Paolo