[gedit-list] File Browser folders and files icons size

Hello list members and development team,

I've just begun to study Ruby and Ruby on Rails and added a few plugins to use gedit as my main editor. Everything runs fine but as a matter of personal choice, I'd like icons on the file browser to match the 33% size in nautilus (they match the 50% size, at least on my system), because they just look a little too big for my taste.

I searched the internet and could not find anything regarding configuring/tweaking file browser's icon size. Is there a way to do so?

Thanks in advance and thanks to the development team for this great tool!

Omar