Re: [gedit-list] Gedit on Cygwin?

Il giorno lun, 16/03/2009 alle 10.26 +0100, Marco-Alexander Laspe ha
scritto:
> Hello,
> does anybody got gedit workin on cygwin?
> Could this anybody please share, how he done it?

I am pretty sure it should work in cygwin, since we received patches
from the GNOME cygwin maintainer in the past. I do not have cygwin
though, so I can't help you there... maybe there are cygwin specific
forums.

Also note that gedit now can work on Windows natively, without cygwin.

Paolo