[gedit-list] show signal problem
- From: Perriman <chuchiperriman gmail com>
- To: Gtk app list <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>, gedit-list <gedit-list gnome org>
- Subject: [gedit-list] show signal problem
- Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 04:06:59 +0100
I have a problem with "show" signal. I have a window and I need
to change its size and position before showing it. Currently if
1.- set the label text
2.- set the window size (based on label text)
3.- move the window
4.- show the window
All works fine but if I have problems by doing:
1.- Connect to "show" signal
2.- set the label text
3.- gtk_widget_show (window);
When "show" signal is emited:
- set the window size (based on the label text previously
- move the window
The problems are:
1.- The window size is not properly calculated
2.- I get a "flicker" because the window is show at (0,0) and
then moved to the correct position.
The "show" signal is emited after the real show mechanism and
"configure" and "map" events don't work...
Can you help me?
Thanks a lot!!!!
] [Thread Prev