Re: [gedit-list] LaTeX plugin won't compile *.Rnw file...

Dear Michael,
Thanks for the prompt answer. Please, also note that one needs two rubber to compile LaTeX with BiBTeX included. On first pass, references in text do not appear, but question marks.

Best,
PM

Michael Zeising wrote:
See
http://www.michaels-website.de/2009/06/gedit-latex-plugin-02-rc2-is-out/#comment-130

Petar Milin wrote:
Hello ALL!
I am trying to make LaTeX plugin build my Sweave (*.Rnw) file. If I
open some *.Rnw file, all options under Tools are disabled.
First, I tried with "LatexPlugin 0.2 rc1" installed via Synaptic in
Ubuntu 9.04. There were no options for compiling *.Rnw file. So I
added one. It appeared in the list, but always disabled.
Then, I uninstalled plugin from Synaptic and added "LatexPlugin 0.2
rc2". There was an option to compile *.Rnw but again disabled.

Does anyone knows what to do and how to enable compiling Sweave files?

Please, help!

Best,
PM