[gedit-list] LaTeX plugin won't compile *.Rnw file...

Hello ALL!
I am trying to make LaTeX plugin build my Sweave (*.Rnw) file. If I open some *.Rnw file, all options under Tools are disabled. First, I tried with "LatexPlugin 0.2 rc1" installed via Synaptic in Ubuntu 9.04. There were no options for compiling *.Rnw file. So I added one. It appeared in the list, but always disabled. Then, I uninstalled plugin from Synaptic and added "LatexPlugin 0.2 rc2". There was an option to compile *.Rnw but again disabled.

Does anyone knows what to do and how to enable compiling Sweave files?

Please, help!

Best,
PM