[gedit-list] I don't know if this is the proper way to submit a feature request....

so I'm going to use it :)

I find that I mainly use gedit for quick editing of project to-do lists and as such I use the insert date function a lot. It would be useful if the last used choice could be remembered and inserted using a tool bar icon, or even better a keyboard short cut.

It is kind of annoying to have to go through the dialog every time and a Google hasn't revealed this capability.

Otherwise an excellent light weight editor.

kind regards

Richard Gladman