[gedit-list] Suggestion: Remebering find/replace options?

Hi,

when I code I often have variables with the same name but different Cases:
for example
ImageBlock and imageBlock to differentiate the object class and an instance
of the object.
And I was used to textpad on windows which would remember the find/replace
options.
In gedit I often do wrong replace because I forget to recheck the 'match
case' option everytime I reopen gedit which is always unchecked by default.

I looked for a topic on this, I didn't find it, if it already exists sorry
for posting that again.
Is there a way to make gedit remember these find/replace options upon
closure, so that I don't have to recheck it everytime I open the program?

The same would be good for all the options:
'Match entire word only', 'search backward' and 'wrap around'

Cheers