Re: [gedit-list] Metapost with Gedit

On Sun, 2009-02-08 at 18:22 -0200, Denis LE FUR wrote:

> metapost is not supported with Gedit.
>
> Nevertheless, I use gedit but there is no syntax highlighting and the
> compilation must be done with an external command.
>
> Is there any prevision to include Metapost as a language in Gedit ?

Hi Denis,

I too use gedit for metapost and LaTeX. The external command for
compiling mpost is not a problem but I do not have it to save the file
first. Do you?

A list of mpost commands would also be nice.

All of this might be something for the LaTeX plugin? Is Michael Zeising
monitoring? I volunteer to do grunt work, but I would need explicit
instructions.

Cheers,

John