Re: [gedit-list] A few comments

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 11:34 AM, Redoute <redoute tortenboxer de> wrote:
>Thanks for pointing this issues, if you find more please let us know.

Please deliver all the fine Python stuff for the windows version. ;-)
Some day when we get a pygtk version working.

There is a more serious issue with printing in the windows version: Only a very
small portion (I think it's one inch squared) of the paper gets printed,
resulting in a lot of almost blank sheets. The preview in contrast looks good.

Maybe this has to do with metric measurements (mm) in the page setup dialog?

About this, no idea really. Patches welcome :)

Redoute