Re: [gedit-list] Spell Checker in Windows

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 7:41 PM, Ignacio Casal Quinteiro
<nacho resa gmail com> wrote:
> The main reason because you don't have any diccionary is because of the
> license of them.
> You just have to download one dictionary and install it in the same folder
> as gedit.
>
> Regards.
>
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 4:16 AM, David Starling <david starling gmail com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I have recently started using Windows 7 due to a hardware/driver issue in
>> Ubuntu. I love gedit and I've been trying to get it working in Windows. What
>> steps do I need to take to get the "Spell Checker" plugin working?
>> Currently, I have the plugin enabled, but there are no languages listed
>> under "Set Language."
>>
>> I have installed Aspell with an English dictionary (and I know that aspell
>> is working properly), but I don't think gedit knows where to find it.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> David

David,

If you were successful in enabling spelling checking under Windows,
can you please list the steps you followed?  I'd also like to get this
working, but am not sure how to do it.

Regards,

Russell Dickenson