[gedit-list] GtkSourceCompletion

Hi all,

	I'll reopen the GtkSourceCompletion library again while the gedit team
decide include a completion solution to gtksourceview. I will not
develop more changes in the gtksourceview repository and the new changes
will be do it in the GtkSourceCompletion library. My gedit plugins will
be developed using the GtkSourceCompletion library too because we go
very slow in the gsc and gsv integration and I don't get the feedback I
want to continue with the integration. I know you are very busy and you
can do what you want but I cannot wait to the integration and I need to
advance.

Thanks a lot for your effort!!!

Perriman