Re: [gedit-list] Spanish Check Spelling

My Clone PC a écrit le 2009-07-31 12:09 :
> Also I want to say that could be nice if you add Check Spelling in
> Spanish Language.
>
> I use Gedit from Gnome and Ubuntu

Hi,

You can add languages for check spelling by going to the Ubuntu system
menu, then "Administration", and then something like "Language Support".
In French, it's "Menu > Système > Prise en charge linguistique".

With Ubuntu 9.04, you can choose to add a language only for spell
checking. I don't know with other versions.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe