[gedit-list] [Fwd: New gEdit Plugin]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi, I hacked together a gEdit plugin that, among other things,
auto-hides the tabbar when there is only one tab open. I was really
disappointed by the Show tabbar plugin, and I was wondering if this
could replace it in gedit-plugins? Although I really think this should
be shipped with gedit and enabled by default; Nautilus, gnome-terminal,
Firefox, etc. all have this auto-hide behavior, and gEdit looks a bit
unpolished w/o it IMO.

http://code.google.com/p/tabs-enhanced/

--- End Message ---