Re: [gedit-list] highlightinng

Hi Stephan,

Op woensdag 08-10-2008 om 19:07 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef stephan
ripke:
> Hi,
> I was a lucky user of some old version of gedit. Because i use many
> "in-between" scripts while normally writing sell-scripts, i was very
> happy, that the highlighting of a string stopped at a newline. So I
> had highlighting in these sub-scripts, too.

Could you maybe explain what you mean exactly with 'in-between' scripts,
maybe give an example? With the new highlighting engine it is possible
to highlight embedded languages (like javascript in html), and what I
gather from your explanation, there might be a solution to your problem
there.