Re: [gedit-list] Completion survey

On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 01:55 +0100, Perriman wrote:
> Hi Andrea,
Hi Perriman,

> 	A few days ago, I have added some new useful functions for you
> (and all). With this code, you can hide the bottom bar (if you want) and
> set the filter text without showing the filter entry (woh!!! I love my
> english :):

It's already on my hard disk ready for a test, I notice that you make
some change last sunday, but I haven't had some free time until now.

> If you have some problems, please, make me know.

Sure! And Vtg is becoming so useful also thanks to your work.

> Regards,

Ciao,
Andrea

P.S.
For me your english is ok, but I know that I'm not the right person to
talk about it ;)