Re: [gedit-list] Opening binary files / files with unknown encoding in gedit

I fully agree. I too would like to open binaries, just to see if I can find
any strings in them. It's really irritating that I have to resort to other
programs to do that, or even have to pipe it to strings...

-----
I am a BugMeNot account and postings from this user may not always be from
the same person.