Re: [gedit-list] GtkSourceCompletion API Proposal

Hi all,

	I have unified the GtkSourceCompletion namespace but I have
some problems with the default or standard triggers. If I change the
triggers name with the GtkSourceCompletion namespace, this will be:

GtkSourceCompletionCustomKeyTrigger
GtkSourceCompletionAutoCompletionTrigger

and the document words provider:

GtkSourceCompletionDocumentWordsProvider

I think these names are very long. Currently this names uses Gtc
namespace (GtkSourceCompletion):

GscCustomKeyTrigger

 Any idea about these names?

Regards,