Re: [gedit-list] Runtime Errors On Windows

Actually i've solved my own problem, gedit was just looking for
gedit-ui.xml like the warning says. I have a really hacked version of
gedit running in windows now! I will now work on coding in the missing
bits to bring up the functionality fully. Is there a command line
argument to tell gedit where to look for its gedit-ui.xml file?

I will be updating the wiki with instructions either tonight or
tomorrow evening.

How exciting i finally get to code rather that try to build the damn thing!

--
Thanks,
 Steve Zimmer